Thursday 11 April 2013

THE FEEL

THE FEEL

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

I thinks it very long time I had not written in this blog.. I'm prefer to write in engglish because actually I want to add my fluency ..I'm very sorry if I had a bad grammar,,yes..honestly my grammar is not good,,but I will try and practice harder to make it excellent,,INSHAALAH...

back to  the title....

I don't know why,, now everday I feel I'm alone,,I just walk in my own feet to make me happy,, before this year..I had many bestfriend... and they always comfort me when I'm sad, in trouble,,and always make my day more better than yesterday.. now..honestly I'm alone when I far with them,, huhu,,now my tears is streaming.. I MISS them a lot,, if I can restore the past,,I can be a happiest person in this world.. but it just be a fondest memories,,thank ALLAH because You give me best buddy like them...

OH NISHA.. LET YOUR SMILE CHANGE THE WORLD,,BUT DON'T LET THE WORLD CHANGE YOUR SMILE :)

THE TRUE

I'm silent doesn't always mean YES!!..Sometimes it means I'm tired of explaining to people who don't understand me.. yes,,I'm very tired..

I know sometimes the beggining start with try again... Ya ALLAH ,, please give me more patience, please make me a responsible person to execute responsibilities as a islamic people..

to be a success person is very hard..but, if you strugle n always maintain your relationship with ALLAH, parents, sibling,teachers n friend.INSHAALLAH the glory is yours.. study hard. study smart...


                                                                       SINCERELY,

                                                    NURUL ANISHA BINTI AB.HALIM


Like this !

0 comments: