Sunday 14 April 2013

RAINY DAY....

Assalamualaikum and peace :)

rainy day..so cold !! but Alhamdulillah it is a rain mercy from ALLAH :)
because before this, we had been a wheather that very hot and make more people uncomfortable to do their work..but we must to think,people can't withstand hot in the world..how about in the hell??.. the place for person that make more sins than reward.. we must to think and feel.. that's not to late to change our self !! ALLAH always accept our repentance..so,, we must to fix ourselves...

Mmmm,, of course it feel very cold and I don't know how feel snow season at another country.. huhu,, learning in my class make me more relax,, and very comfortable...

the funniest thing,,hahhaha,,,I had bring an umbrella... the story is.. at the time my friends and I on the way to down the stairs..two boys want to fight with me using umbrella,,hahaha,,and I just make like I don't know anything,,they are very crazy because make my friend shocked.. all their classmate laughing at us.. we don't feel shy because that not our false,, the boys must to feel shy because they try to disturb girl's student but we don't give respon even a bit of smile,,

but..it also not make me happy because I can happy if I'm with my bestfriend... aesya,sarah,aimi,epa,alia,jue and ain..only them know how to give me respon when I talking,,I'm bored when I tell something to a people,,and the people just smile,laugh n blurrr.. hmmm,, people is diffrence ..not same !!!..but my bestfriend same,,not difference..            MISS THEM A LOT and SARANGHAE aesya, sarah, aimi, epa, jue, alia and ain.. hope you all happy and not akward with me.. a big hug for all of you ..^__^

Like this !

0 comments: